EN 14126:2003, Type 3: EN 14605:2005, Type 4: EN 14605:2005, Type 5: EN ISO 13982-1:2004, Type 6: EN 13034:2005, EN 1149-1:1995
Hooded overalls that protect you from a variety of potent inorganic chemicals and biological hazards.
Can be used in ATEX areas. Resistant to splashing liquids up to 2 bar.
- Particle- and liquid-tight taped seams
- Zip and double-taped protective strip
- Elastic band in the hood, in the cuffs and at the waist
- Flexible thumb loops
- Colour: yellow
- Lightweight but strong: weight <450 g
- Can be disposed of by burning
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!