For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
The ABS-Lock II-B stainless steel mounting sleeve is the counterpart to the ABS-Lock I removable anchor point. The sleeve is available in various lengths and is either bonded into concrete or screwed into wood. With the various angle pieces, you can easily install the ABS-Lock II-B in suspended ceilings. This makes the system excellent for window fall protection. As the end of the sleeve is flush with the ceiling, it does not disturb the aesthetics in your facilitates.
Only usable with Lock I
- General technical approval (abZ) Z-14.9-688 (Observe assembly specifications from the abZ)
- Ü character, DIN EN 795:2012, B + DIN CEN/TS 16415:2017
- For concrete ≥ C20/25
- For wood (beams min. 140 mm x 140 mm)
- CAUTION: Axial loading of the wood variant only possible with locked version.
- Recommended accessories: Composite mortar WIT-VM-250
For windows, the system is the optimal solution. Since the anchor ring can be removed, the windows can be opened without any problems. The anchor point is never in the way. And with our telescopic rod, the ABS-Lock I TelePole, you can easily reach the removable anchor ring conveniently and safely from the ground, even in difficult positions.
The ABS-Lock II-B is supplied with a plug for protection while plastering and a cover made of plastic.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!