For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Ideal for mobile, every-day use
- Thorough and gentle at removing even the heaviest types of soiling such as oils, greases, adhesives, paints, tar and lubricants
- Clean tools, surfaces and hands with a single product
- Cleans hands and leaves a pleasant scent
- Cost savings as the cleaner can be rinsed from the cloth using water
Not suitable for high-gloss surfaces such as car paints and transparent plastics, e.g. visors, plexiglass panels.
NSF-certified: Nonfood Compounds Program Listed C1 (150555).
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Remove the damp cloth from the re-sealable container and remove dirt by gently rubbing the surface affected.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!