The AED Plus® includes a support in real time for CPR, to guide the first aider step-by-step through resuscitation.
This facilitates good and safe chest compressions and is proven to increase the chances of survival of the patient many times over.
Audiovisual real-time feedback on the performance, the depth and rate of compressions in CPR
Coaching with the aim of achieving a high-standard of CPR by first aiders, to increase survival rates for heart and brain-related ailments.
- Visual, acoustic and graphic instructions for first aiders including Life-saving cycle
- High water, shock and dust protection classification (IP55)
- CE and FDA approved
- Regular automatic self-tests
- Can be used from 8 years or 25 kg
- Operation with standard lithium batteries (type 123A)
Durable and cost-effective
- 5-year electrode shelf life
- 5-year battery life
- Including commissioning and training on site
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!