Certified in accordance with DIN EN 14404
Abrasion-resistant PU surface, very non-slip
- The pad adapts to the shape of the knee within a short period of time
- Low weight (approx. 250 g/pair), lightweight and safe
No one-sided strain or cutting the hollows of the knees
Thanks to chloroprene straps with universally adjustable, high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners.
Maximum damping despite low material thickness thanks to a 12-mm-thick sandwich design
- 3-mm-thick, waterproof chloroprene stores heat and protects joints and muscles from the cold
- A hard-wearing LYCRA® coating prevents heavy sweating and is quick-drying The pads can be worn directly on the skin
- All seams are sewn with elastic thread and are thus extremely resilient yet flexible
LYCRA® is a registered trademark of Invista, Wilmington.
Ideal e.g. for tilers, electricians, roofers, scaffolders, construction workers, metalworkers, installers, mechanics, gardeners
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!