For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Suitable for securing up to a maximum of 3 persons
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly of the single anchor point W-MAP 1 (Eyelet) through special locking system
- Geometry of the single anchor point prevents accidental release of the lock
- Economical and flexible, as any number of W-MAP 1 terminals can be installed in the building, but only one W-MAP 1 (eyelet) single anchor point is required per user
- Observe the assembly instructions and approvals for the fasteners and single anchor point
- The mobile anchor point W-MAP 1 may only be used in conjunction with the W-MAP 1 terminal. Individual components are not compatible with similar systems
- The W-MAP 1 support terminal is fixed permanently to the structure; mobile anchor points are quick and easy to move from one terminal to the next
- Integrated fall indicator: A fall is indicated on the single anchor point
The single anchor point W-MAP 1 (eyelet) is tested in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 type A/B and CEN/TS 16415
The single anchor point can be used for routine work such as window cleaning, maintenance and installation work etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!