For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Very flexible application thanks to 3 effective anchorage depths
- Small axis and edge distances
- Time-saving in-place installation
- European Technical Assessment ETA-02/0001 for individual attachment, option 7, uncracked concrete: Static or quasi-static exposure (M6-M20)
- Fire resistance: F30, F60, F90 and F120; exposure to fire according to DIN 4102-2:1977-09 (uniform temperature curve)
- Individual or multiple attachment approved in normal weight concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (uncracked concrete only)
- For use in concrete < C20/25 and pressure-resistant natural stone without approval
- Suitable for anchoring medium to heavy loads in concrete: Mounting of e.g. metal structures, metal profiles, brackets, base plates, cable conduits, pipes, wooden structures, beams, purlins, fences etc.
- The W-FA/S galvanised steel is suitable for use in dry indoor areas
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!