For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Fixing anchor W-FA/F
Stud anchor for standard applications in non-cracked concrete. Hot-dip galvanised steel
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Time-saving push-through installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity — no waiting
- Torque-controlled expanding anchor made from hot dip galvanised steel
- Two anchorage depths — wide range of applications
- ETA-02/0001 for individual attachment, Option 7, non-cracked concrete
- Individual attachment: Standard concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (non-cracked concrete)
- Suitable for fastening metal structures, metal profiles, brackets, base plates, supports, cable conduits, pipes, wooden structures, beams, purlins etc.
- Can be used in concrete < C20/25 and compression-proof natural stone (without approval)
- The anchor may be used for anchoring with predominantly static loads (e.g. tare weight, fittings, stored materials) or quasi-static loads (e.g. façades, railings)
- W-FA/F may only be used in dry indoor room conditions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!