For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Maximum performance at low and high engine temperatures
- Improved cold start properties
- Optimum lubrication
- Exceptionally clean engine, residue-free combustion, smokeless
- Free from harmful benzene, aromatic compounds and low-sulphur
- Minimal exhaust fume odours
- Tested and certified by the KWF Board of Trustees for Forestry Work and Technology
Refer to the instructions in the manufacturer's operating instructions for changing to special fuel. Check the carburettor settings and adjust them if necessary.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
High-quality special fuel Triathlon 2T-Safetymix especially for two-stroke engines. The product poses a much lower risk to the user's health and the environment than conventional fuels.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!