The anchor point ABS-Lock Falz IV standing seam ZW is used in safety harness systems. It is used where obstacles need to be bridged, so that the tensioned stainless steel cable of the safety harness system is not supported.
The anchor point ABS-Lock Falz IV standing seam ZW is certified as a component exclusively in safety harness systems.
- DIN EN 795:2012, C + DIN CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Clamped penetration-free to the seam
- Attachment at only a single seam
- For example Rheinzink and similar, also copper standing seam (CU)
- Only for safety harness systems
- Incl. mounting set
The stainless steel intermediate bracket is attached using aluminium clamps that have the right profile for standing seams. The clamps make assembly possible without causing damage to the roof panels. This allows you to install a reliable anchoring point for several persons operating on metal seam roofing while safeguarding its watertightness.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!