For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
ASSY® 4 CS fittings screw Steel zinc plated full thread countersunk head
Full-thread screw with countersunk head for fastening fittings or cabinet connectors in wood or wooden panels in indoor dry or sheltered areas
- Head type: Countersunk head
- Thread type: Wood screw thread
- Thread design: Full thread
- Thread format: Coarse thread
- Shape of tip: Tip with hilltop milling cutter
- Material: Hardened steel
- Surface: Zinc plated
- Colour: Silver
- Suitable for use in the following materials: Wood, Derived timber product, Softwood, Board ply wood (BSP), Hardwood, LVL
- RoHS-compliant: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Ideal power transmission thanks to RW drive
- More power due to larger contact area at the bit
- More stability, one-handed working, precise positioning due to the tight-fit recess and perfect fit of the bit
- Fewer bit changes, one bit for many screw diameters
- Compatibility with previous AW drive
Form-fitting connection to metal fittings or in wooden products with high bulk density
- For fitting connection with full-thread steel screws
- Perfect fit of 90° head in fitting parts with metal countersinks
- Pulls together without head milling due to lack of milling elements below the head
- The head is inserted by pressing
No over-tightening or stripping and high feed
- Higher power transmission in hardwoods due to reinforced, asymmetrical thread flank geometry of the coarse thread
- Better anchoring thanks to higher thread flanks
Smooth thread start ensures optimised recessing and biting of the screw
- Reduced splitting effect due to displacement effect of the dome-shaped milling elements in the tip
- Friction-reduced thread rotation allows reduction of the screw-in force to be applied
- We recommend using the Würth software or the corresponding design aids for planning and dimensioning your assembly. Use the Würth timber construction software for dimensioning of ASSY screws from a diameter of 5 mm
- Do not use the screw in applications with direct exposure to the elements or in humid rooms with atmospheres containing chlorine gas. If used outdoors and in rooms that are constantly exposed to high humidity, please use ASSY 4 A2 or A4 stainless steel screws and, if atmosphere contains chlorine, HCR stainless steel screws
- ASSY 4, ASSYplus 4 and ASSYplus 4 FT chipboard screws are optimised for use in wood and wood materials. For applications in plastic anchors where load capacity can also be reduced, use only screws without an optimised thread tip (tip with milling ribs, drill tip, self-clearing groove etc.), such as the ASSY D screws with countersunk head or pan head
The requirements of the European Technical Approval (ETA) must be observed
For steel-wood connections designed for tensile forces
The full thread starting immediately below the head allows for e.g. fitting-wood or sheet material-wood connections designed for tensile forces with high load-bearing capacity. Greater screw pull-out force is achieved by the maximum thread length.
For applications in utilisation class 1 and utilisation class 2 (from ∅ > 4 mm)
- High-quality surface protection, zinc, blue-passivated chromium(VI)-free 5 µm layer thickness
- Suitable for use in utilisation class 1 (interior) and from a ∅ > 4 mm in utilisation class 2 (covered outdoor area) according to EN 1995-1-1:2010-12 + DIN SPEC 1052-100:2013-08
- ASSY screws are approved for quasi-static loads
- For optimum use of the screw, the right-size RW bit must be used
- Full-thread screws are suitable for secure mounting of fittings or thin materials. The screw length to be selected should be less than the plate thickness of substrate the screw is to be driven in
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!